All notable changes to
sentinelsat will be listed here.
[0.11] – 2017-06-01¶
requests. This makes installation significantly easier. (#117)
- An exception is raised in
download_all()if all downloads failed.
- Change ‘Sentinels Scientific Datahub’ to ‘Copernicus Open Access Hub’ (#100)
--vcr resetto better reflect its true behavior.
[0.10] – 2017-05-30¶
- GeoJSON footprints are allowed to contain just a single geometry instead of a feature collection. Any geometry type that has a WKT equivalent is supported (rather than only Polygons).
get_product_odata()can be used to get the full metadata information available for a product if
query_raw()that takes full text search string as input and returns a parsed dictionary just like the updated
--sentinel=<int>option to select satellite (constellation)
SentinelAPI, etc. can be directly imported from
areaargument expects a WKT string as input instead of a coordinate string. (Issue #101)
- Date arguments can be disabled by setting them to
Noneand their values are validated on the client side. (Issue #101)
- The return value has been changed to a dict of dicts of parsed metadata values. One entry per product with the product ID as the key.
download_all()expects a list of product IDs as input. This is compatible with the output of
get_coordinates()has been replaced with functions
geojson_to_wkt(). (Issue #101)
- Use more compact and descriptive error messages from the response headers, if available.
--sentinel2will be removed with the next major release
to_dict()has been removed since it is no longer required.
load_query()has been made private (renamed to
- Fixed invalid GeoJSON output in both the CLI and API. (Issue #104)
- Fixed broken reporting of failed downloads in the CLI. (Issue #88)
- Attempting to download a product with an invalid ID no longer creates an infinite loop and a more informative error message is displayed in the CLI.
[0.9.1] – 2017-03-06¶
--versionoption to command line utilities
- install requirements for building the documentation
- documentation of sorting with
[0.9] – 2017-02-26¶
to_geodataframewhich convert the response content to respective types. The pandas, geopandas and shapely dependencies are not installed by default.
--footprintsnow includes all returned product properties in the output.
KeyError('No results returned.')is no longer returned for zero returned products in a response.
- Added underscore to methods and functions that are not expected to be used outside the package.
- Instance variables
contenthave been removed,
last_status_codehave been made private.
[0.8.1] – 2017-02-05¶
- added a changelog
- use logging instead of print
- docs represent new
[0.8] – 2017-01-27¶
- options to create new, reset or ignore vcr cassettes for testing
querynow returns a list of search results
download_allrequires the list of search results as an argument
SentinelAPIdoes not save query results as class attributes
[0.7.3] – 2016-12-09¶
page_sizeto better reflect pagination
- tests use
- support GeoJSON polygons with optional (third) z-coordinate
[0.7.1] – 2016-10-28¶
- pagination support for query results
- number of query results per page set to 100
[0.6.5] – 2016-06-22¶
- support for large queries
- Removed redundant information from Readme that is also present on Readthedocs
[0.6.1] – 2016-04-22¶
- Sphinx documentation setup with autodoc and numpydoc
- Redthedocs.org integration
[0.4.3] – 2015-11-23¶
- option to select a different dhus api
https://scihub.esa.int/apihub/as standard url
[0.4] – 2015-09-28¶
- method to manually select the CA certificate bundle
- function to return footprints of the queried Sentinel scenes
- CA-certificate SSL errors
[0.1] – 2015-06-05¶
- first release